If you stay in Houston, and you need an API development service, USTECHLAND is the answer to all your needs. At USTECHLAND, our technicians help businesses to link disparate applications and databases to optimize the value of existing systems. Applications that join useful APIs offer enhanced functionality than those that work in isolation. We help you build custom API integration that perfectly matches your business system requirements.
We can create a well-documented API solution that you will find easily relatable, and reliable.
Our team of professional API developers in Houston can help build web APIs that are absolutely scalable, secure, and according to your needs. Our custom API development services will enrich and enhance your services in new and creative ways.
Our API integration and development are knowledgeable in API technology, and also are experts in the end-to-end process (managing, monitoring, and monetizing). We are also experienced in developing custom APIs, open-source APIs, WordPress REST API, and third-party APIs.
- Cloud-Based Integration
- Custom API Development
USTECHLAND as a digital consulting firm knows that there is a paradigm shift towards the use of APIs, and the importance of delivering scalable and secure API development services for our clients. In the last five years, we’ve developed our abilities in this field to be among the leading experts in custom API development and API integration.
- API Experts
We build APIs both as part of new software development projects and for connecting and updating our client’s legacy systems to securely connect to the open web. APIs offer a ‘door’ into software applications, from which data can be requested and used to extend, enhance and integrate with other services and workflows. This opens up compelling opportunities around using application data for enhanced connectivity and monetization.
- API Consulting
We offer consultation to our clients who wish to develop an API web or app. We give them the best advice on what to take into consideration when embarking on the process. We also help them draw a roadmap on how to make it scalable in the long run.
Why You Should Choose Us
- We have worked with a wide range of businesses in a multitude of domains. Here are a few case studies that show how we used technology to help businesses achieve results.
- Our clients across the city know our persistence to deliver industry-focused technology solutions, as well as our flexibility.
- By having an API that is separate from the underlying services, the frontend developers can iterate much more rapidly. The API developers can collaborate much more closely with the front-end developers, delivering exactly the data that is needed, in the format that it is needed. They can use consumer-driven contract testing, decreasing the risk of breaking changes. Using continuous delivery techniques, the API developers can tighten the feedback loop of getting features into production. The front-end applications can then evolve in response to changing requirements.
- The user experience has spilled over from mere smartphones into wearables, OTT, voice devices, and IoT. Users expect to be able to seamlessly transition from one to the other. To support these multimodal interactions, an API must be able to remember the user’s context and reuse it between devices.
- Better developer experience
An API can present a uniform, consistent experience for frontend developers. It can use the best paradigm for the situation, such as REST, GraphQL, or gRPC. It can aggregate calls to multiple services. It can transform data into formats, such as a single date format, that is consistent across all interactions. It can also implement any business logic that would otherwise need to be duplicated in all the frontend applications. By taking on these responsibilities, an API can hide the complexity of existing services. Frontend developers can devote more time to building outstanding user experiences and less time dealing with custom business logic, stitching together calls to different services, and understanding different protocols.
- Centralized security
When there is a single API, the mobile application only needs to authenticate once, instead of once per underlying service. This functionality can also be federated to identity providers like AWS Cognito and Azure Active Directory B2C. The API can apply role-based access control to ensure only authorized users are allowed to access or modify data. It can also log every transaction that occurs, providing centralized auditing capability. The end result is better security for the organization as a whole.
If there is an increase in traffic, an API can scale up. This can be achieved independently from the underlying services. Our developers can write twelve-factor applications to take advantage of the full capabilities of the cloud.
At UStechland, we help our customers in aligning their business processes and achieve reliable connectivity through standard and custom APIs linking to third-party applications and websites.